Changing tab orders
The visual order (or so-called z-order) of fields in a Microsoft Word or
Microsoft Publisher document determines their tab order in the final PDF file. There
are two ways to manage tab orders.
The first way:
- From the CenoPDF menu, choose Field Manager.
- Click the Tab Order header in the list box to sort
- Select fields. You can hold Ctrl key or Shirt key to select multiple fields.
- Drag and drop the selected fields to the desired location.
From the Edit menu, choose Set Tab Orderto commit the changes.
The second way:
- Select the field in the Word document.
- Right click on the field and choose Order from
the context menu.
Choose from the sub-menu items to move the order up or down.