Inputting registration code
After you receive the registration code, follow the steps below to register:
- Select the About CenoPDF from the
- Copy and paste the registration code into the Registration
Code edit box.
- Click the Enter button.
An alternative way to input registration code is to put it into Addin.config file as follows:
- Open the Notepad. The program can be run from desktop, Start menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad.
- In Notepad, open the Addin.config file under the CenoPDF installation folder. Usually it is under C:\Program Files\Lystech Computing\CenoPDF.
- Find the line <add key="RegCode" value=""/> and put the registration code into the double-quote after value.
- Save the file.
NOTE: The software will not show your registration code or whether the code is correct. This is by design. The only way to confirm the code is correct is to Export to PDF again to see there is no red watermarks at the bottom of PDF pages.